Please join us for a briefing to Congressional staff and the public on the Women’s Preventive Services Initiative, the importance of the Affordable Care Act in improving women’s overall health, and how women’s preventive health connects to broader issues in women’s health policy.
May 18, 2018
12:00 – 1:30 PM
Senate Visitors Center (SVC) 203-02
- Honorable Henry Waxman, Former Chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee
- Dr. Heidi Nelson, MD, MPH, MACP, Project Team Member, Women’s Preventive Services Initiative
- Dr. Jeanne Conry, MD, PhD, FACOG, Past President, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Dr. Siobhan Dolan, Medical Advisor, March of Dimes
- Ginny Ehrlich, Chief Executive Officer, Power to Decide
- Linda Goler Blount, MPH, President and CEO, Black Women’s Health Imperative
- Fatima Goss Graves, President and CEO, National Women’s Law Center
Please see the full invitation here.